Cats often have intolerances to particular ingredients in cat food. Symptoms such as digestive problems, vomiting, diarrhoea, or skin and coat problems such as hair loss and itching are typical signs of an allergic reaction. This can be effectively helped by using food with a single source of protein and carbohydrates, as this minimises the potential of possible allergic reactions.
Integra Protect Sensitive has been developed with this in mind, and contains a reduced yet tasty selection of ingredients that have low allergenic potential. The single source of carbohydrates is gluten-free rice or potato. Rapeseed oil provides valuable omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and helps to reduce skin reactions, while the specific combination of minerals works to counteract the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate urinary stones.
Integra Protect Sensitive at a glance:
- Complete wet food for cats with sensitive digestive systems or food intolerances
- Helps to relieve symptoms such as diarrhoea, vomiting, hair loss and itching
- Reduced list of ingredients: to minimise the potential of an allergic reaction
- Single source of protein
- Gluten free: contains either easily digestible rice or nutritious potatoes as the only source of carbohydrates
- Rapeseed oil: for healthy skin and a glossy coat
- Prevention of urinary stones: mineral content helps to dissolve struvite and calcium oxalate stones
- Free from sugar, soya, or artificial additives
Due to its balanced composition, Integra Sensitive has both a high palatability and acceptance rate in the lifetime feeding of sensitive cats.